SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
Keystone 65 Preferred HMO, Keystone 65 Select HMO, and Personal Choice 65SM PPO members are eligible for the SilverSneakers Fitness Program, designed exclusively for Medicare individuals. Membership in SilverSneakers is offered at no additional cost to members beyond their monthly premium.
How does SilverSneakers work?
- Enroll at a participating fitness facility and receive a basic membership. This includes access to amenities, if available, such as treadmills, weights, heated pools, and fitness classes.*
- Take advantage of signature SilverSneakers classes offered at the participating fitness center locations. Classes are designed to provide a non-intimidating environment where members can meet new people who share similar health goals.
- Go as often as you like. There are no maximum or minimum visitation requirements.
What makes SilverSneakers unique for Medicare Advantage members?
- Signature SilverSneakers classes are designed exclusively for Medicare Advantage members to improve their strength, flexibility, balance, and endurance and are taught by nationally certified instructors.
- Classes are easy on joints and utilize elastic bands, balls, and weights to increase muscle strength and coordination.
- As your fitness level progresses, you may be able to take advantage of additional SilverSneakers options, such as SilverSneakers Yoga, SilverSneakers Splash, and SilverSneakers Cardio available at selected participating fitness center locations.
- There are opportunities to participate in a variety of fitness-oriented social activities.
Enhance your SilverSneakers experience!
A few clicks and keystrokes will get you into silversneakers.com/member, where you can be part of a thriving and secure online community.
This easy-to-use wellness resource gives you access to:
- nutrition, fitness and health improvement plans and trackers;
- health-related articles and recipes;
- virtual exercise video demonstrations;
- streaming video of SilverSneakers classes;
- advice from experts in exercise, nutrition and life skills, and much more.
To sign up:
- Have your health plan ID card handy.
- Go to silversneakers.com/member.
- Select “Click Here” and follow the instructions on the page.
It’s that easy. Once you’ve signed up, make daily check-in part of your fitness routine.
**SilverSneakers is a registered mark of Healthways, Inc., an independent company.
*Class offerings, services, and amenities vary by location.
Website last updated: 9/30/2013
Y0041_HM_14_9866 Approved 11/5/2013