Personal Choice 65SM PPO
Freedom to go to any doctor or hospital in the U.S. — without a referral
With Personal Choice 65 PPO, a Medicare Advantage PPO plan, you’ll get more protection than Original Medicare and a Medicare supplement, and you’ll pay less — or nothing at all — for most preventive care. You can also choose to add prescription drug coverage to your plan.
With Personal Choice 65 PPO:
- You don’t need to select a primary care physician.
- You are covered for services in or out of the network, but your costs may be higher when you go out of the network.
- Referrals are not necessary and there is virtually no paperwork.
- There is no deductible for in-network care.
Personal Choice 65 PPO plans include:
- a network of more than 22,000 area physicians and specialists;
- our award-winning health resources and wellness programs;
- trained Health Coaches, available by phone 24/7/365, to help manage chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, and COPD;
- coverage for routine medical exams and screenings;
If you choose to enroll in Personal Choice 65 Rx PPO coverage:
- You will have the convenience of paying just one premium each month for both your medical and drug coverage.
- You can go to thousands of pharmacies within the network and simply present your Personal Choice 65 PPO card. Learn more about prescription drug coverage.
- If you reach the maximum out-of-pocket amount of $6,700 for in-network services and $10,000 for out-of-network services, you will not have to pay any out-of-pocket costs for the rest of the year for in-network and out-of-network covered Part A and Part B services.
|Personal Choice 65 PPO MA (medical-only plan)||Medical coverage:
|Personal Choice 65 Rx PPO (medical plus prescription drug)||Medical coverage + prescription drug coverage:
- Prospective Personal Choice 65 PPO members can call 1-877-393-6733 (1-877-219-5457 for the speech- and hearing-impaired), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. However, please be aware that on weekends and holidays from February 15 through September 30, your call may be sent to voicemail.
- Prospective members can mail any inquiries to P.O. Box 13713, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3713.
- Members can call 1-800-645-3965 (1-888-857-4816 for the speech- and hearing-impaired), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
- Members can mail any inquiries to P.O. Box 7799, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7799
- Send us an email.
Summary of Benefits
For details of covered services, copays, and deductibles for Personal Choice 65 PPO plans, see the Summary of Benefits Y0041_H3909_PC12_03 CMS Approved 09/09/2011.
Website last updated: 9/30/2013
Y0041_HM_14_9866 Approved 11/5/2013