Improving Health Care for Seniors
Independence Blue Cross is pleased to have a new provider partnership with Dedicated Senior Medical Centers to help make health care more convenient and effective for seniors in the Philadelphia region.
Dedicated Senior Medical Centers are committed to offering area seniors affordable, VIP care right in their neighborhood including:
- A full-range of primary and preventive care services
- Increased face-to-face time with physicians
- Onsite medications, lab tests, and specialists
- Door-to-doctor transportation
- Coordinated, personal assistance
Dedicated Senior Medical Centers' primary care physicians (PCPs) are Preferred PCPs for 2019 Keystone 65 HMO members, meaning PCP copays are $0.
6431 Sackett Street
Philadelphia, PA 19149
5675 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19120
2101 West Lehigh Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19132
1575 N. 52nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Website last updated: 10/1/2018
Y0041_HM_19_67199 Accepted 10/1/2018