Supplement your original Medicare Insurance with private health plan coverage that includes wellness programs, prescription plans, and emergency and travel health coverage. MedigapSecurity is a group of six (A, B, C, F, F High Deductible, and N) Medicare Supplement insurance (Medigap) plans from Independence Blue Cross and Highmark Blue Shield, independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
With a MedigapSecurity plan:
- There is no need to select a primary care physician, and you don’t need a referral to see a specialist.
- You are free to visit any doctor that accepts Original Medicare.
- There are virtually no claim forms.
MedigapSecurity plans include:
- a discount drug program that will help you save on your prescriptions, even if you’re not enrolled in a Part D drug plan. You can also choose to purchase a separate, stand-alone, Part D prescription drug plan to go with any of the plans;
- access to award-winning wellness programs;
- services when traveling throughout the U.S.;
- emergency coverage when traveling outside the U.S. (included in plans C, F, and N).
Outline of Coverage
For details of covered services, copays, deductibles, and premiums for MedigapSecurity plans, see the:
- Prospective members can call 1-877-393-6733 (1-877-219-5457 for the speech- and hearing-impaired), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. However, please be aware that on weekends and holidays from February 15 through September 30, your call may be sent to an answering machine.
- Members can call 1-888-926-1212 (1-877-219-5457 for the speech- and hearing-impaired), 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Send us an email.